Starved Rock Lodge & Conference Center
2668 East 873rd Road, North Utica, IL 61373, United States
Landmarks & Historical Buildings
About Starved Rock Lodge & Conference Center
Starved Rock Lodge and Cabins were built from 1933 to 1939 by the Depression-era Civilian Conservation Corps and then were listed the U.S. National Register of Historic Places on May 8, 1985. By the National Register’s criteria, the Lodge and Cabins are considered significant in the area of architecture and entertainment.